Roditis Nature is a completely natural vinification of the second most planted grape of Greece, with zero intervention and made in stainless steel tanks.
Roditis Nature white dry ,Vegan,Organic,Biodynamic -Roditis 100%, Alc.12%,Minimum Sulfites ,Achaia Region,Peloponnese ,Sant'Or winery.
Spontaneously fermented and aged in stainless steel for 6 months, where it also went through malolactic, bottled unfiltered and unfined with minimum sulfites.
Notes: Pleasant citrusy aromas, full and thick palate with evident lactic acid.
- Biodynamic (organic certified)
- Climate: Mild Winter and dry Summers
- Soil: Clay loam, schist rocks
- Vine age: Planted in 1967
- Altitude: 400m
- Slope: 15%
- Planting density: 2,500 plants / ha
- Yield: 2.1kg / plant
- Irrigation: None
- Spraying: 4 per season (sulfur dust / copper / 500 / 501)
- Harvesting: Manual
- Maceration: No (free run)
- Pressing: None
- Yeast: Indigenous – spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel
- Malolactic: Completed (spontaneously)
- Maturation: 6 months in stainless steel
- Clarification: None
- Filtration: None
- Production: 6,500 lt
- Alcohol: 12%
- Acidity: 4.85 gr/l
- RS: 3.60 gr/l
- Total sulfites: 35 mg/l
- Certification: Organic grapes, Vegan
- Bottle: 750ml